Balling Light Set
Balling Light Set
BALLING LIGHT SET
Quick and easy controlling and readjusting of doses of the most important water parameters!
READY FOR IMMEDIATE USE
The whole starter set contains the essential components in order to provide the corals with macro minerals and trace elements and is gratuitously extensible with all other reefkeeping systems. The Fauna Marin Balling Light starter set is furthermore suitable for beginners since it allows them, in an almost playful manner, to adjust and stabilize the important water parameters, in your aquarium.
The Balling Light method serves as an uncomplicated and modern method in order to supply the aquarium with calcium, magnesium, alkalinity and all essential trace elements.
DOSAGE OF THE BALLING LIGHT SOLUTIONS CA.:
- ALK/KH 10ml/100 L + 0,5 dkH
- CA 10 ml/100 L + 11 mg / L
- MG 10 ml/100 L + 5 mg / L
- Complete Balling-Light Start Set with free access to Aquacalculator (Windows)
- Ideal and comprehensive supply-based system; dosing based on the actual consumption of YOUR aquarium
- Compatible with all types of filtration methods such as the Fauna Marin Zeolight System
- Contains high-purity special salts and perfect balance of micro and trace element mixtures for the perfect reef aquarium
- Quality controlled by Fauna Marin Seawater Research Lab scientists
- Promotes stable water parameters for healthy coral growth and long term aquarium stability
- 1 x 2 kg Calcium Mix
- 1 x 2 kg Magnesium Mix
- 1 x 2 kg Carbonate Mix Art.
- 1 x 250 ml Balling Trace 1 Metallic Color & Grow Effect
- 1 x 250 ml Balling Trace 2 Metallic Metabolic Color Effect
- 1 x 250 ml Balling Trace 3 Metallic Health Fluorescent Effect
- 3 x 5.0 Liter Canister w/ tubing connection
- 3 x Connecting hoses (4/6mm)
- 3 x Labels for marking canisters and dosing pump
- 1 x ID CODE for free access the Aquacalculator tool from www.aquacalculator.com (Windows)
LOW: Place coral at the bottom of the tank. Depending on the type, coral may need to be placed off sand and therefore mounted on a ceramic disc of piece of rock.
MEDIUM: Place coral at mid-range of the tank. Best placed/glued on top of a rock scape at mid-range height.
HIGH: Place coral from mid range to just below water level. SPS coral are shallow growing so they require and are able to tolerate intense light.
LOW: Most soft coral do well with a small, gentle pulse. There are certain corals that can even be placed in areas of indirect flow, meaning places aside a rock structure or set into a entrance to a cave style space.
MEDIUM: Many LPS types of coral prefer medium pulse current. Most Euphyllia or corals that have more tissue structure connected to their skeleton, don’t like to be in a high flow area like the direct flow of the wave pump.
HIGH: Similar to high light, SPS enjoy being in some heavy current. Most LPS and SPS that branch encrust or plate prefer high flow that simulates the top water waves.
ENTRY: While some may say beginner level, "Entry" is a good term to be used when starting out in the world of corals and marine life. Prior to adding livestock, you want to ensure that your reef has the proper parameters including zero levels of ammonia and nitrite. Seeing traces of nitrate in your waters is a good sign - just keep them at a lower level of 2ppm to 10ppm. Maintaining correct temperature and salinity are a huge factor to stable parameters. Starting to monitor your PH, alkalinity, calcium and magnesium is a great habit to get into to keep a successful reef.
While some soft coral don’t require too much light, having a proper reef light that puts out the proper pars is very important. You'll also want to have a good amount of flow and protected rock areas, as placing corals in their happy spot is ideal for success.